On this page are videos that provide general information about different situations. They are meant to give you a basic overview. Each Video has a title that explains what type of case it is covers:
- Paternity: We have a CHILD but we ARE NOT MARRIED.
- Quickie divorce: We are MARRIED LESS THAN 5 (FIVE) YEARS have NO CHILDREN and NO REAL PROPERTY.
- Basic Divorce: We are MARRIED, have CHILDREN, but NO REAL PROPERTY.
- Standard Divorce: We are are MARRIED, have CHILDREN, and HAVE REAL PROPERTY.
- Complex Divorce: We are MARRIED, Kids are grown, LOTS OF PROPERTY AND/OR BUSINESS.
- The Crazy Ex: Just a CRAZY EX GIRLFRIEND who wants a RESTRAINING ORDER.
This video is for starting a divorce in California:
This video is for when you have CHILDREN but are NOT MARRIED:
This video is for when you CHILDREN and you ARE MARRIED: