This video is about the Response and the Proof of Service that must be filed and what to do if the Respondent DOESN’T file a Response – how to start a Default Judgment. When the Respondent is served with a Petition and all the other documents that go along with that, they have 30 days to file a Response with the court, after which if they haven’t filed it the Petitioner can ask they be put in Default and proceed with the case.


Comments are closed.